The special assessment invoices have been mailed out as of December 1st. The notice will explain the total billed, the portion that went to your tax bill, and options for payment. Please feel free to contact our offices with any questions regarding your special assessment at 586-466-1440.
The 2021 Winter Taxes will be mailed out as of December 1, 2021 and are due by February 14, 2022 without penalty. After February 14, 2022, Winter taxes are still payable to the Township until February 28, 2022 with an additional 3% penalty. On March 1, 2022 all taxes will go delinquent to Macomb Couny Treasurer's Office. Please contact them for amounts due after March 1, 2022 at 586-469-5190.
The 2021 SummerTaxes were due on September 14, 2021 but are still payable with an addition 1% per month beginning September 15, 2022, until February 14, 2022. As of February 15, 2022, Summer taxes can still be paid to the Township with an additional 3% until February 28, 2022. As of March 1, 2022, all taxes will go delinquent to the Macomb County Treasurer's Office. Please contact them for the amounts due after March 1, 2022 at 586-469-5190.
The Treasurer's Office will remain open late for tax collections on Monday, February 14th, and Monday, February 28th untill 6:00pm for your convenience.
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Collecting real and personal property taxes
- Keeping an account of township receipts (revenues) and expenditures
- Disbursing township checks
- Depositing township revenues in approved depositories
- Investing township funds in approved investment vehicles
- Collecting delinquent personal property taxes
- Responsible for jeopardy assessments in collecting delinquent personal property tax
- Collects mobile home specific tax
Sr. Acc. Bookkeeper
To Contact the Treasurer's Office please call 586-466-1440