The 2021 Summer Taxes are due by September 14, 2021 without interest or penalty. After September 14, 2021, 1% interest will accru through September 30, 2021. An additional 1% will be added the first day of each month thereafter, and an additional 3% penalty will be added as of February 15, through February 28, 2022. On March 1, 2022, all unpaid taxes will go delinquent to Macomb County with additional interest, and no longer collectable at Harrison Township.
The Treasurer's Office will be extending their office hours on Monday, September 13th and Tuesday, September 14th, until 6:00pm to take tax payments for your convenience.
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Collecting real and personal property taxes
- Keeping an account of township receipts (revenues) and expenditures
- Disbursing township checks
- Depositing township revenues in approved depositories
- Investing township funds in approved investment vehicles
- Collecting delinquent personal property taxes
- Responsible for jeopardy assessments in collecting delinquent personal property tax
- Collects mobile home specific tax
|Lawrence Tomenello Treasurer|
|Department General Line (586) 466-1440|
|Direct Line (586) 466-1444|
|Angie Troyer Deputy Treasurer|