Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I'm concerned with the condition of my road, who do I contact?
A: The correct party to contact would be the Macomb County Department of Roads at (586) 463-8671.  

Q: There is a power line down, what should I do?
A: Keep a healthy distance away from the down line.  Once that is established contact DTE Energy at
1-800-477-4747 and the Fire Department emergency line at 466-1414.

Q: How do I get a dog license?
A: To acquire a dog license contact the Macomb County Animal Shelter at (586) 469-5115

Q: I have a Water and Sewer Emergency on the Weekend. Who should I call? 
A: For Emergency after-hours Water & Sewer please call 586-469-5502